This position is currently open.
Type of Position:
Regular Full Time
AST Gaming Commission / 15700 E. Hwy 9 / Norman, Oklahoma 73026
The purpose of this position is to safeguard the assets and liabilities of Thunderbird Casino by observing, monitoring and reporting on all gaming and non-gaming activities.
- Conduct clandestine surveillance of gaming table, slot machines, cage operations, count room operations and point of sale.
- Report all illegal and unusual activities to the shift manager, director or security on duty to assure property and patron protection.
- Observe all areas under surveillance to ensure compliance with Title 31, gaming regulations and in-house policies and procedures.
- Record surveillance activity in a daily log.
- Conduct retroactive reviews of incidents as authorized by the surveillance or executive director of the gaming commission.
- Maintain DVR video files and evidence.
- Maintain and operate CCTV system.
- Maintain confidentiality and have limited contact with casino employees.
- Perform other duties assigned by the surveillance or executive director of the gaming commission.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous surveillance or CCTV experience preferred. Must have knowledge of computers and all CCTV equipment and a thorough understanding of the casino operation including knowledge of SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
1 month 1 week ago